INBOX054 - Overwatcher (Nuts Planet T75001) | Coloured Dust

Friday, January 29, 2016

INBOX054 - Overwatcher (Nuts Planet T75001)

Work on "HUMANOID" model little exhausted me. Before I finishe this project will show you today an interesting figure in 75mm scale. "Overwatcher" was released by Nuts Planet. The figurine was entirely digitally sculpted and cast in resin.

Praca nad modelem "HUMANOID" trochę mnie wyczerpała. Zanim zabiorę się za jej skończenie pokaże Wam dzisiaj ciekawą figurkę w skali 75mm. "Overwatcher" został wydany przez Nuts Planet. Figurka została całkowicie wyrzeźbiona cyfrowo i odlany w żywicy. 

The model is packed in a typical Nuts Planet cardboard box.
Model zapakowany jest w typowe dla Nuts Planet, kartonowe pudełko. 

Overwatcher (Nuts Planet T75001)

The inside of the box is protected by a sponge.
Środek pudełka zabezpieczony jest gąbką.

Included you will find a simple base.
W zestawie znajdziemy prostą podstawkę sceniczną.

Figure consists of five parts.
Figurka składa się z 5 części.

The elements are cast perfectly. We do not have anything better.
Elementy odlane są perfekcyjnie. Nie musimy niczego poprawiać.

The elements are also perfectly matched. Here, too, there is no need to adjust anything.
Elementy są również idealnie dopasowane. Tutaj również nie ma potrzeby korygowania czegokolwiek.  

The figurine looks very interesting. Generally, the execution of the model is of high quality. All surfaces are perfectly smooth (which you can see in close-ups). It will be so easily to assembly and nicely to paint. I recommend this model:)

Figurka prezentuje się bardzo ciekawie. Ogólnie wykonanie modelu jest wysokiej jakości. Wszystkie powierzchnie są idealnie gładkie (co możecie zobaczyć na zbliżeniach). Będzie się więc go łatwo sklejało i przyjemnie malowało. Polecam :)

Have fun painting,
ARBAL